Saturday, May 15, 2010

What a beautiful day.





Do you ever have one of those days where you think, "Wow...today makes all the crazy days worth it." Today was one of those days. Rylee was baptized a member of the church this morning. What a wonderful experience. Her dad did a great job. Rylee was SO excited. When she was baptized, she wore a dress my Grandma made for my mom and aunt for their baptism day over 50 years ago. My sister and I also wore it when we were baptized. It was a very special day in many ways. We missed Grandma and Grandpa, but know they are working hard to help others learn the gospel and be baptized, just like Rylee. I am so proud of you, sweetness. We love you.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I was so glad I could be there but was sad I had to leave early. It was just the perfect day. I'm sure there were may in attendance that were witnessing the event that we didn't get the privilege to see. What GREAT parents Rylee has. Thanks again for including me in your amazing day.

Courtnie said...

It really was a special day. Man, I just couldn't stop crying! :) Ha ha!

Anonymous said...

How great! Rylee looks so old, so grown up. That white dress is very pretty, what a great tradition!