Monday, May 10, 2010

Our latest and greatest


Kamryn has had a lot of fun in her singing group this year. Her favorite song to sing is "Cruela Devil." Thanks to Kamryn, our whole family knows all the words to many Disney classics. She is lots of fun to watch.

















Our Rylee-Roo is 8! Where has time gone? We can't wait for her baptism next week!













Cannon is getting ready for his career as a professional body builder. Cannon and Kamryn thought it would be fun to trade swimming suits. Yikes! Poor guy sure gives us a lot of ammunition to blackmail him as a teenager.














Ole! We sure love our little amigo.













In April I accomplished a big goal I set for myself...I ran a marathon. It was so wonderful to have my family at the finish line. Lots of hard work, very supportive family, and sore legs! Very worthwhile. I might even consider doing it again sometime (in the distant future).

1 comment:

faith said...

They're all so cute! The blue boa looks great on Kamryn. I know I keep saying this, but wow, Rylee's 8?! Cannon looks awesome. And Ashtyn looks at home in the sombrero!
I'm excited to see all of you in July. And i feel terrible - I had no idea you ran a marathon! That's awesome, Susy! What an accomplishment.