Sunday, February 21, 2010

Eight Stitches!




What an eventful Sunday! Cannon hadn't been feeling well last night, so we decided to stay home from church. We were all in the basement when I heard Cannon crying in the playroom. I came in and saw blood streaming from his forehead. He had been playing on an exercise ball and crashed into the metal bed frame. He had a one-inch gash on his forehead. After a quick text to Clark, a clothing change (he didn't want to leave in his bloody clothes), and a band-aid (something Cannon insisted on having), Cannon was on his way to the ER with his dad. I was able to join them a little later. I have to say, Cannon was very tough! He didn't cry, whimper, or flinch when the nurse gave him numbing shots. He was very still when the doctor came in to do stitches. They went on and on how rare it was for someone that young to have such a high pain tolerance. At the rate he is going, he will need it! We are so proud of you brave boy. No more ER visits, though, okay?

5 comments:

faith said...

Oh, my goodness! I'm glad he's okay. I love the picture of him in the hospital bed with the sucker. It's very cute!

Courtnie said...

Glad you survived!

Anonymous said...

He is so loveable I can hardly stand it. What a tough, handsome, cute, cute little man!

Eliza Loo said...

CANNON!! Stop scaring me buddy!! I'm glad that you're ok!

Cannon Clan said...

poor guy, boys are so crazy!!